SCD!.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Desire to Join

2 posters

Go down

Desire to Join Empty Desire to Join

Post by RA Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:50 am

Hi,

My ign is Romeo Alpha (-38/78). I played the last S3 as "vijay" in ReO, which eventually formed a meta with SCD and bubbles. I had to leave the game for RL reasons. I played closely with Agent Ram and Osamaa. I am interested in once again being part of this great team. I am very active

RA

Back to top Go down

Desire to Join Empty Re: Desire to Join

Post by Aikzhou Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:23 am

hmm... i'm gonna check you out .. lolz.. but you are kinda far from me.. agent ram!! you verified this? Razz

but then again.. RA .. i'm just another normal member.. you gotta wait for the bosses to approve you and assign you to the correct wing (i'm in the wrong part of the map but in the right wing .. confuse? lolz..)
Aikzhou
Aikzhou

Male
Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2010-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:41 am

RA wrote:Hi,

My ign is Romeo Alpha (-38/78). I played the last S3 as "vijay" in ReO, which eventually formed a meta with SCD and bubbles. I had to leave the game for RL reasons. I played closely with Agent Ram and Osamaa. I am interested in once again being part of this great team. I am very active

Hey,

How come you switched to "Romans" ?? Does it mean no farming anymore Razz I thought your game-play was perfectly suited for Teutons Wink

A.R

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:49 am

Aikzhou wrote:hmm... i'm gonna check you out .. lolz.. but you are kinda far from me.. agent ram!! you verified this? Razz

I wouldn't bother verifying him Razz ..... besides he is too far away from me and you anyhow Razz

Aikzhou wrote:but then again.. RA .. i'm just another normal member.. you gotta wait for the bosses to approve you and assign you to the correct wing (i'm in the wrong part of the map but in the right wing .. confuse? lolz..)

well...as long as you are IN the wing Laughing and ON the maps SCD will consider itself lucky Twisted Evil LOL

P.S. Can anyone help me with multi-quote ? Embarassed

Last edited by Agent Ram on Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Was checking if i can edit this thing)

Back to top Go down

Post by dusty bottoms Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:35 am

click multi quote on the ones you want to quote, then click the "post reply" button next to "new topic" (it's on top and bottom)
dusty bottoms
dusty bottoms

Male
Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2010-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:01 am

Cool ..thanks Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Desire to Join Empty Desire to Join

Post by RA Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:16 pm

Yes, I switched to Roman! I want the hitting power of those imps and fire cats...only because I like to use them Smile

RA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:22 pm

yes..that is true and you forgot E.Cs, one of the most powerful unit in the game if you are ready to pay their price. Down side for the classic server is that is hard to compete with those Teutons in raiding.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down