SCD!.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sal - Application to join

Go down

Sal - Application to join Empty Sal - Application to join

Post by Sal Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:41 pm

Hi All,
I am looking to play till the end. I usually play S1 and this is the first time playing S3.

I would like to think i am better than average player and as for playing time.. I work in IT so i get to check my account regluarly and when i get home.. all i hear is.."Are you playing that little men game again" so yeah.. i am on alot Smile it either that or crap on TV.

In S1, i had (Hit a brick wall Sad Crying or Very sad ) amassed an army of 32k sword, 1k Cats and 1k rams. I plan to make a bigger army this time around.

Well let me know what you think

Thanks
Sal

By the way, i had thought I posted here earlier today but couldn't see it when i rechecked.. sorry if it is in here.

Sal

Back to top Go down

Sal - Application to join Empty Re: Sal - Application to join

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:13 am

32k sword without haeduans?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sal Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:42 am

actually the correct details are as follows
Still 14 eventhough Captial was zero'd (they weren't happy that i was crop locking some of their members)
21000 axemen and 4100 Teutonic Knight 1k Cats and 1k rams were in my capital.. i only used the 32k swords as a unit #.
I had 800 paladins in 3 other villages for resources raiding (Stil have 2 and regrowing the other)
I had another 1300 (Clubs/axes) in another village for riads
I had over 8000 spears as defence, lost 1000 during the Capital attack (snipped between cats) and the another 5000 lost against defending an attack from 3665 (he lost 3250) Equites Imperatoris.

regrowing my defence as we speak for WW. Let me know if there is someone in here from S1 and if they are part of a related alliance, i can show and tell

Sal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sal Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:44 am

Forgot to mention.. all that happened yesterday.. i'm still hurting from it

Sal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down