SCD!.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

application for joining the alliance.

Go down

application for joining the alliance. Empty application for joining the alliance.

Post by Flipke Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:09 am

Hello,

Name: Flipke
Located: -94/108
Beginnersprotection: Yes, for even four days rest over.
Experations: yes, even with ww hammer, even with building WWonder, even with leading alliance.
Future: I have the possibility for playing the game with duals.
Experations with teutons: second time now for playing as a teuton,
normaly I play with gauls for the advantis of speed with the TT's and playing with romans is also a nice tribe.
Teutons, they miss the speed ability but they have good and cheap raiders units.
Offence: I'm an off player, attacking and raiding is what I like to do in the game.
Even I like to play offensif, I rather like building my own villages than to chief them, because I like to have my other village in the area nearby and build like I like to have them.   
Future: I have the possibility for playing the game with duals, but I'm not sure if I will play here verry active than at previous servers. It's the first time on a .com server and the first time playing on classic server. I know the difference with other servers, like no heroes, no oases and the maximum level for the fields in capitole village is to level 12.
Why joining your alliance ? Well I already did some homework and analyses the quad where I'm in, and with the other alliances you work with as one team it is the logical step to choose for your group. I don't know how it will go later on, but the capacaty is normaly their to make it on this server.

RL: I'm from Belgium. I have the possibility to log in even during the day.

Flipke

Back to top Go down