SCD!.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post by keyur Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:07 am

Hello, i am keyur.
If you recognise me from server com7, or comx2, yea i play those servers also.(stopped playing on com7)
Well, it doesn't make a difference but i will still tell you (it sounds cool, lol): i have 5.9k population in comx2 and i am in the rank 2 alliance )Pks(, i have 23k troops altogether so a good ratio.
Haha, it sounds cool, but what matters is this server, i have a 1:1 troop to pop ratio currently, hard to believe since i'm only less than 70 pop as i write this, but it's true.
I think its time to get a move on in terms of population, so i may rise in population finally, but i will still be having troops, so that i won't get squashed easily.
I currently joined a nooby alliance cuz my brother lws told me to, but i can leave it, it is a farmed alliance, all the players are farms, and i hate farms...except when i'm the one raiding... pirat

keyur

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post by Sal Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:56 am

Hey keyur, i just left that alliance (yesterday, i think). Yep.. they are going no where fast.

Sal

Back to top Go down

Post by keyur Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:47 am

Guys, let me tell you again, i have a troop to pop ratio of 1:1, look at my village one of your guys tried to raid me with 10 clubbies, and he got my whole troops info...
I raid constantly, and with that i grow slowly because i focus more on troop rather than popualtion in the beginning.

keyur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down